Building on the synthesis platform of the award-winning Superego, our new Superego+ raises the bar when it comes to creating synth effects, sound layers, glissandos, infinite sustain and more. Plus, we’ve added a complete effects section featuring 11 effects types, an EXP input for effect parameter control/preset recall and an EXT jack for a 3-button controller.
The Superego+ is equipped with the following effects:
• DETUNE: pitch detune, EXP pedal controls pitch
• DELAY: warm, analog sounding delay, feedback is preset, EXP controls delay time up to 2 seconds
• ECHO: pristine digital delay, feedback is preset, EXP pedal controls delay time up to 2 seconds
• FLANGE: Electric Mistress style w/filter matrix, rate and feedback. EXP pedal controls rate
• PHASE: Small Stone style phase shifting with rate and depth control. EXP controls rate
• MOD: pitch-based vibrato or chorus. EXP controls rate
• ROTARY: rotary speaker style sound. Depth controls tweeter/horn balance. EXP pedal controls rate
• TREM 1: sine wave tremolo. EXP controls rate
• TREM 2: square wave tremolo. EXP controls rate
• PITCH: pitch shifting effect over a +/- one octave range. EXP controls whammy
• FILTER: resonant low-pass filter. EXP pedal controls frequency
The polyphonic Superego+ works with guitar as well as other instruments including bass, keyboards, vocals, drums, etc. and comes equipped with an EHX 9.6DC-200 AC Adaptor.